After recently hosting another amazing group of startups for Google Launchpad Accelerator, the giant tech firm is ready again to kick things off with the next class! Apply here by 9am PST on April 24, 2017.
Starting today, we’ll be accepting applications from growth-stage innovative tech startups from these countries:
- Asia: India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia and the Philippines
- Latin America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia and Mexico
And we’re delighted to expand the program to countries in Africa and Europe for the first time!
- Africa: Kenya, Nigeria and South Africa
- Europe: Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland
The equity-free program will begin on July 17th, 2017 at the Google Developers Launchpad Space in San Francisco and will include 2 weeks of all-expense-paid training.
What are the benefits?
The training at Google HQ includes intensive mentoring from 20+ Google teams, and expert mentors from top technology companies and VCs in Silicon Valley. Participants receive equity-free support, credits for Google products, PR support and continue to work closely with Google back in their home country during the 6-month program.
What do we look for when selecting startups?
Each startup that applies to the Launchpad Accelerator is considered holistically and with great care. Below are general guidelines behind our process to help you understand what we look for in our candidates.
All startups in the program must:
- Be a technological startup.
- Be targeting their local markets.
- Have proven product-market fit (beyond ideation stage).
- Be based in the countries listed above.
Additionally, we are interested in what kind of startup you are. We also consider:
- The problem you are trying to solve. How does it create value for users? How are you addressing a real challenge for your home city, country or region?
- Does your management team have a leadership mindset and the drive to become an influencer?
- Will you share what you learn in Silicon Valley for the benefit of other startups in your local ecosystem?
If you’re based outside of these countries, stay tuned, as we expect to add more countries to the program in the future.
We can’t wait to learn more about your startup and work together to solve your challenges and help grow your business.